As one of the oldest and most well-respected eminent domain firms in Texas, Barron, Adler, Clough & Oddo, LLP is proud of its reputation. A part of being a good citizen of Texas is involvement in the community.
All of our attorneys believe in giving back to the community. Many of our Texas eminent domain attorneys are members of professional organizations and have lectured extensively to help educate other professionals and the public on eminent domain issues. Many of our lawyers have a career history of working as public servants. Others volunteer on boards and with community groups and charitable organizations.
Our memberships, community involvement and activities, past and present, include:
- Chairing annual CLE conferences on Eminent Domain in Austin and Houston
- Lecturing at various speaking engagements
- Chairing committees on condemnation for the American Bar Association
- On the Board of the Anti-Defamation League
- On the Board of Breakthrough Austin
- Membership in the State Bar of Texas
- Membership in legal fraternities
- Membership on various boards of directors including the Frost National Bank Advisory Board of Directors
- Membership in Sunturians
- Volunteering with Homes for the Homeless
- Membership in the Austin Disaster Relief network
At Barron, Adler, Clough & Oddo, LLP, our involvement with the greater Texas community will never be limited to representing clients with strong and knowledgeable legal advocacy. We know there is more.
News & Resources
Attempting to Limit TXDOT’s Help in Bullet Train Project
March 17, 2017
Budget writers in Texas are working towards minimizing the states involvement in the proposed Bullet Train project by precluding TxDOT’s involvement in the project.