Blaire Knox joined Barron, Adler, Clough & Oddo, LLP in 2016. She is an attorney in the Austin Office specializing in eminent domain, inverse condemnation, and land use litigation.
Prior to joining Barron, Adler, Clough & Oddo, LLP, Ms. Knox was an associate with McGinnis, Lochridge & Kilgore, LLP, where she focused her practice on commercial litigation, including business disputes, oil and gas issues, condemnation matters, and administrative law matters, in Texas state and federal courts. Ms. Knox also has experience litigating civil cases in state and federal appellate courts.
Ms. Knox is a member of the State Bar of Texas, and she has been admitted to practice in the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit and the United States District Courts for the Western and Northern Districts of Texas.
Blaire Knox graduated with a B.A. in Plan II and English from the University of Texas at Austin in 2007. Ms. Knox attained her law degree in 2010 from Baylor University School of Law, where she graduated summa cum laude, served as a Technical Editor on the Baylor Law Review, and was a member of the Baylor Moot Court and Mock Trial Teams. Ms. Knox also served as a briefing attorney to Justice Dale Wainwright of the Supreme Court of Texas from 2010–2011.
- Co-Author, Attorneys’ Fees 2015, Business Disputes Course 2015, State Bar of Texas, Dallas, Texas (September 2015)
- Co-Author, Attorneys’ Fees 2014, Business Disputes Course 2014, State Bar of Texas, Houston, Texas (September 2014)
- Co-Author, Attorneys’ Fees: Evidence and Discovery. Advanced Evidence and Discovery 2014, State Bar of Texas, Dallas/San Antonio, Texas (April/May 2014)
- Co-Author, Privileges (2012 Update), 28th Annual Advanced Personal Injury Course, State Bar of Texas (2012)
- Contributor, The Prudent Operator Standard in the 21st Century, 58th Annual Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Institute, Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation (July 2012)
Blaire Knox is a member of the Commercial Litigation Section of the State Bar of Texas. She is also a member of the Austin Bar Association and the Austin Young Lawyers Association. Ms. Knox also volunteers with Volunteer Legal Services and American Gateways, and she is a supporter of Equality Texas.
- Co-Presenter with Nicholas Laurent, Pipe(line) Dreams Post-Denbury and Other Pipeline Valuation Issues, Austin Bar Association Oil, Gas and Mineral Law Section monthly meeting (Austin 2016)