As one of the oldest and most well-respected eminent domain firms in Texas, Barron, Adler, Clough & Oddo, LLP is proud of its reputation. A part of being a good citizen of Texas is involvement in the community.
All of our Texas eminent domain attorneys believe in giving back to the community. Many of our Texas eminent domain attorneys are members of professional organizations and have lectured extensively to help educate other professionals and the public on eminent domain issues. Many of our lawyers have a career history of working as public servants. Others volunteer on boards and with community groups and charitable organizations.
Our memberships, community involvement and activities, past and present, include:
- Chairing annual CLE conferences on Eminent Domain in Austin and Houston
- Lecturing at various speaking engagements
- Chairing committees on condemnation for the American Bar Association
- On the Board of the Anti-Defamation League
- On the Board of Breakthrough Austin
- Membership in the State Bar of Texas
- Membership in legal fraternities
- Membership on various boards of directors including the Frost National Bank Advisory Board of Directors
- Membership in Sunturians
- Volunteering with Homes for the Homeless
- Membership in the Austin Disaster Relief network
News & Resources
Hlavinka V. HSC Pipeline Partnership
March 11, 2022
We have filed an amicus brief on behalf of the Texas Land & Mineral Owners Association where we argue that the statute the pipeline company relies upon in support of its purported power to condemn does not actually give the pipeline company the power to condemn because the pipeline company is shipping a refined product and not crude petroleum.
With more than 100 years of combined experience, Barron, Adler, Clough & Oddo, LLP has successfully handled thousands of cases representing landowners across the State of Texas, from Austin to Dallas, El Paso to San Antonio and beyond.
Put our experience to work for you.
808 Nueces Street
Austin, TX 78701