April 9, 2013 Posted in Company News, Events / Seminars Share
Join us June 13-14, 2013 at the St. Regis in Houston for the 3rd Annual Eminent Domain Conference. Please click here for the agenda and registration information.
Attend this conference and receive fresh perspectives on the practice of eminent domain law in Texas!
Learn from a diverse network of faculty who represent the leaders in your field, a knowledgeable group who will be available to answer your tough questions. Take the opportunity to visit with the faculty and meet your colleagues at networking breaks and at the happy hour reception on Thursday evening.
Speakers include judges, attorneys, real estate professionals, planners and appraisers. They will teach you about:
• New Legal Developments and Pending Cases
• Leading Legal Issues in Pipeline Condemnations
• Treasures and Traps: Mining Your Relocation Claims
• Development Challenges Caused by Takings
• The US 290 Corridor: Project Update
• Pre-Suit Property Acquisition Procedures
• The Ethics of Legal Marketing and Advertising
• Daubert Challenges in Condemnation Cases
• Do`s and Don`ts for the Appraiser: Unusual Appraisal Issues
• Project Influence, Access, Construction and Other Hypotheticals in Condemnation Appraisals
• Valuation of Billboards
• A Review of Enbridge Pipelines v. Avinger Timber
• Perspectives from the Bench
Join us in June for the eminent domain event of the year.
Kimberli D. Loessin, Esq.
Barron & Adler, Houston
With more than 100 years of combined experience, Barron, Adler, Clough & Oddo, LLP has successfully handled thousands of cases representing landowners across the State of Texas, from Austin to Dallas, El Paso to San Antonio and beyond.
Put our experience to work for you.
808 Nueces Street
Austin, TX 78701